Sunday 20 January 2013

Vassen/ I.Fairy Kirei Green Circle Lens Review :3

Heya guys!


So I'm finally reviewing the green circle lens that I wear in my right eye :3











They look bluish green in the video parts, but in a photos they most certainly look green.
------------------------------------------
Lens information:
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 42%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
Type: 1 year disposal


----------------------------------------------

Time for some more photos :3




Also, I no longer have photoshop anymore, so I can't watermark my images with the nice watermark I made ;A;

-----------------------------------------
So, like I mentioned in the review at the end, I do take requests. So if there is anything you would like me to do.... Makeup tutorials, Reviews, Tags, Outfits, Hauls, Dances, YOU NAME IT! I'LL DO IT! xDD

-----------------------

This party is gettin' crazy!.....Let's Rock!

-------------------------------

Keep It Rockin' Baby! 
~Kyou Kitsune

8 comments:

  1. the green lenses really make your eyes pop!!!!
    really nice color.
    I dunno why, but bright colors contacts makes me look weird.
    any tips to on wearing them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      I think you should wear complementary makeup with the contact lenses. The more natural the makeup, the more they stand out, so maybe try the opposite.
      Also try to pick colours you think will look good against your skin tone. If you have brown eyes then pick dark contacts if you don't want them to look so bright :3

      Delete
  2. Wow, you look great with these lenses in :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are a very attractive color and they make people just focus on your eyes! You look amazing! I hope for your health and I love looking at your pictures :)

    ReplyDelete