Tuesday 8 January 2013

I am on a short hiatus! + Xmas pics

This post is going to be a little bit of a personal rant and a positive festive ending xD
------------------------------
Hiya guys!

Sorry I haven't really been active lately. As you may or may not know, I always complain about feeling ill, and right now I am feeling literally rock bottom.
I'm losing weight rapidly after working sooooo hard to gain the weight from when I was severely underweight with the same problem.
So once again everything has been put on hold. College, social life, going out, everything! D:<

I HATE IT SO BAD!

But hopefully after I get my blood test results back, the docs will be able to get to the bottom of this.
For four years I was told I have IBS (Irritable Bowel Syndrome), but I have always known is more than that.
I have a constant struggle with food, I can't eat anything without getting the worst nausea/sickness, bad cramps, the plops (you know >.>) and gas in the planet.

So I just thought, you know what, F*CK IT! I WANT TO KNOW THE TRUTH! D:<

The new doctor thinks I have a few food allergies, which I think sounds quite accurate. If this is true then I can finally be put on medication and live a normal life once again which I haven't experienced since late 2008.
This whole time I have just been grinning through the pain, but I can't cope with it anymore. Four years is too many and I want to go and make friends :<

All of this kerfuffle, has left me with SAD (Social Anxiety Disorder), since the same problem almost forced me to quit school when I was 14, which meant I didn't really have time to build on my social skills. Luckily I managed to get grades in school, which I am quite proud of, despite of being in and out of hospital for a year.

I'm also proud of myself for doing that para para dance on christmas despite feeling rough :3 *pats myself on the back*

Anyway, I think that's all for today. So now you know why I haven't posted anything in a while, but I do plan on making a lip colour tutorial soon since I'm a week over due with it anyway ;>.>
And whilst I've been at home, I've been working on a Salve-Maker Viera cosplay for the MCM expo in May aswell, It's coming on nicely and I will take pictures/videos once its half way complete :3

I will post more after I go back for my checkup with my doctor

--------------------------------------------------------------
Pics of me on christmas day :3 (My hair is actually purple, but because it's blue in every photo, I'm starting to think it's blue and not purple >.<)




I don't like how I look here, but Bibi was posing like a diva!



I wish everyone a happy new year!
                                                        
~Keep Rockin Baby!
~Kyou Kitsune 


4 comments:

  1. awwwww hun, i hope you get better soon and you get the answer you want from the doctors x

    my little sister has a similar problem and now thanks to your post i have a new insight on what might be going on with her, so thank you for sharing it with us :)

    take care <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ling! <3

      I hope your sister also gets the answer she wants from the doctors. Some doctors can be too lazy to explain the cause of symptoms involving sickness, so they just put it down to IBS when in reality it could be something treatable like a food allergy

      Delete
  2. glad you're back girl, stay strong

    ReplyDelete