Sunday 13 January 2013

Goshikku/ Visual kei Gyaru Makeup Tutorial

Heya guys!

My hiatus seemed to be short lived lol, but I am on a break still xD

I got bored and I decided to record it. It wasn't planned at all but I am happy now that I have done it.

I even recorded a voice over for it but I couldn't get the bloody file to work. If anyone knows where I went wrong, please let me know. The file was a .vga file :3

This is a heavier style of makeup, so I know it's not for everyone, but I do hope it proves to be useful to any gothic gals out there :D


I've been wearing my lenses like this for the past couple of weeks and I can't get enough of it. Infact I've never even worn the left green contact before LOL

--------------------------------
Makeup used:

FACE: 

Sleek: Concealer, Foundation, Contour + Highlight and Blush

EYES & EYEBROWS:

Dark grey eyeshadow
Sleek: Jet black eyeshadow
Barry M: Red Dazzle Dust
Sleek highlight (brows)
White eyeliner pencil
No.7 Liquid eyeliner
No.7 Mascara
Eyelure False Bottom Eyelashes

LIPS:

Rimmel: New Black lipstick
Rimmel: Cherry Red lipstick

----------------------------------


(If you recognize the music in this video, I'll give you a sloppy kiss :D)

So ya, I hope you enjoy this tutorial. I still think its a shame about the voice over thing not working, because I don't like typing the instructions v.v

From now on I will take requests for Makeup tutorials. Just leave a comment below about what you would like to see me do :3

I TRIED SO DAMN HARD NOT TO SNEEZE THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE VIDEO! LOL
----------------

"When something smells, it's usually the Butz"

----------------------

~Keep Rockin' Baby!
~Kyou Kitsune

6 comments:

  1. XD where is that quote from? and you look fab! I reblogged your pic on the tumblr I help run :) I so wish I could try Sleek cosmetics, but they don't sell them in the US :/ It's such a shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The quote is from a game called Ace Attorney xD Its referring to a character called Larry Butz.
    And thank you very much! I need to follow you on tumblr :3
    Maybe you could buy some sleek products online? I'm sure you might be able to get some test products from them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recognize that quote.... *looks up* I was right! XD Phoenix's trouble-inducing friend XD I just finished Justice for All and nearly died because of the suspense!! But I digress, THIS LOOKS AWESOME ON YOU!! ^O^ do you remember how you recorded the voice part? maybe the file went corrupt?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, JFA was an amazing game, glad to meet another Ace Attorney fan :3
      And thank you very much! :D
      i recorded the voice file on my phone, but it just wouldn't be read on windows movie maker...maybe I need to download another editing program o.o

      Delete
  4. Yes! I found you on tumblr by accident and nearly died lol! I re blogged your photo (looking good) :D

    ReplyDelete