Friday 12 July 2013

Ulzzang Makeup Tutorial

Haven't really posted in a while (whoops!), but now I'm back and planning to post more. I was on a mini hiatus after finishing my cosplay and getting back into college and blah. But now I'm here so rejoice all! xD



So anyway, this tutorial was hard for me to do believe it or not. Since Ulzzang doesn't really seem to be classed as a style and more-so just a "beautiful face" or something along those lines, it made it quite challenging as there wasn't really a set makeup style for this...I researched and researched then just came to the conclusion that it was just minimal makeup xD

I wanted to use a white eyeliner on my waterline, but I think it looks too "Anime-ish" on me, and I wanted to make the look natural.

                            

Products used:

FACE

Sleek Liquid foundation in Praline
Sleek Concealer Palette in Medium
Sleek Contour & Highlight Palette
Sleek Chaos Palette Pink Eyeshadow - Blush
FaceFix: Translucent Powder
---------------

EYES & EYEBROWS

Sleek Divine Palette: Warm Brown Eyeshadow, Dark Matte Brown Eyeshadow, Pale Yellow Eyeshadow
Sleek Chaos Palette: Jet Black Eyeshadow
Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo: Pearl Eyeshadow
Natural Collection: Black pencil Eyeliner, Black Liquid eyeliner.

---------

LIPS:

Sleek Concealer, Mac Lipstick (Can't remember the colour, lost the lipstick after this lol)

------------------

~Keep Rockin Baby!
~Kyou Kitsune

No comments:

Post a Comment