Monday 13 May 2013

Weeee, Versatile Blogger Award! (yay!)

So firstly, I really want to thank Crystal for giving me this award. I've never had anything like this before, so thanks again, I really appreciate it! :D <3



Rules

- If you are nominated, you have been awarded the Versatile Blogger Award 
-Thank the person who has given you this award. That's common courtesy 
- Include a link to their blog. That's also common courtesy 
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly 
- Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award 
- Finally, tell the person who has nominated you 7 things about yourself

So shichi interesting things about me...

1. I have been teaching myself japanese since last year february on and off. (A long time I know) And I have since forgotten most of the vocabulary *slaps self*

2. OCD...OCD...OCD. I have some really weird ones. I can't sleep at night if I don't brush my teeth for exactly 5 minutes on the dot. Also if I'm awake at midnight can't brush my teeth at 12.01am because its too far into the next day already. 
I wash my hands 20+ times everyday, if I don't I can't concentrate or sleep knowing that I've touched something. Even if its a clean work surface, I won't touch it without washing my hands v.v

3. I'm a trained beautician/beauty therapist and I want to open my own japanese styled salon in London one day :3

4. I am an extreme gamer girl. I play video games so extremely that my eye is always twitching xD

5. I am very clumsy. My worst week of clumsiness had to be when I broke 2 mirrors and two of my mums new plates and1 bowl in the space of 42 hours. You should not bring me into a house full of valuables lol

6. I really really reaaaaaally want to go to America! I really want to eat the food, even though the fast food does look pretty greasy and fattening, I could die for one of those huge, greasy, fatty, cheesy, meaty, bready tower burgers. Let's not forget that I also want to visit Japan one day :3

7. Now for a weird one, hope you're ready for this. I have a phobia of bubbles. Yes bubbles. Bubbles as in...bath time bubbles, bubbles for cleaning dishes and just hordes of bubbles in general. I can't even look at them without feeling seriously anxious. They just look so horrible when they're all like stuck together and BLEGH!

I don't know/follow 15 bloggers to nominate so until then.... o.o

Keep Rockin' Baby!~
Kyou Kitsune~

4 comments:

  1. You're welcome dear and omg if you ever came to America, pleeeeeeease let me know so we can hang out and shop :D I'd love to meet you irl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg, that would be so awesome! I'd love to meet you too! I hope to go there between now, and when I'm 21, so... fingers crossed xD

      Delete
  2. Hey, here's another award for you! I hope you don't mind but I nominated you for the Liebster Award :)
    The rules are on my blog. Have a nice day,

    -Nyanette

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha~~ Ok sorry but I have to spam you with another award X'D
    Your blog simply deserves it :D
    http://candydive.blogspot.de/2013/07/blogaward.html

    ReplyDelete