Thursday 9 May 2013

Westfield shopping centre and clothes for tomboys!

So on Monday I went to Westfield Shopping Centre for the first time ever. I don't think I've seen such a huge shopping centre before in my life lol.
There was so many clothing stores that I thought I was going to suffocate with the amount of...clothing.

I went there to go and get new clothes because all my clothes are too big. Honestly, if there are any other tomboys in the UK like me, that struggle to find trendy, fitted clothing, I would most definitely recommend going to the stores there!
I was so happy to actually be able to find clothes that I liked and felt comfortable in. They did alot of "mens style jeans" with womens proportions and stuff. I was rather impressed! xD

But....as usual, it always comes down to the price of things. I saw a pair of jeans for £70 which were literally womens carrot jeans with braces made out of rope. That's not worth £70...right? I mean whats stopping the crotch of the jeans tearing when you take a seat huh? As far as I'm concerned £70 doesnt mean that they're rip proof or anything... >.>

Anyway, I bought a denim blazer, a red jeans jacket and a pair of baggy trousers. Here's my outfit of the day  and a pic of the jacket:



These are my first pair of blue jeans in 8 years. Interesting right? xD

I then went on to a Game store and met Lara Croft and Connor. :3
The detailing on these statues were out of this world. I have never seen anything this awesome in London before. And the funny thing was that everyone was ignoring them until I went and took photos of them lol

Starstruck! After taking this photo I went to buy my red jacket :3

---------------------------------------------------
On another note, I've finished 90% of my cosplay and will start taking photos soon.

"Why not take some now?" - Because I'm a perfectionist and I refuse to show anyone anything that's unfinished or not right. Even though I still hate everything I've done. Perfectionism has to be one of my worst traits next to my OCD of washing my hands everytime I touch something. v.v

-------------------------------------
Lastly... Nobody really understands why I prefer dressing like a guy and hiding my tatas. The only reason can be one thing. I am a cross dresser or a tomboy. Not an extreme version of a tomboy, but I don't wear girly outfits. I live in trousers and baggy shirts lol. On many occassions I have been mistaken for a young boy, which I don't really mind because I would rather look manly than like a girl anyway. Girls smell! LOL

If I could chose not to wear makeup and still look remotely like a tomboy then I probably would do it. But being a beautician and having an interest in different makeup styles does not mean that I can't wear anything on my face. The reason for me saying this is because I've been getting alot of hate lately v.v

 I'd appreciate it if I didn't recieve the occassional homophobic tumblr questions/comments. If my sexuality/appearance bothers you then you have the option to delete me from facebook, unfollow my tumblr, blog, instagram and block me on Youtube. Because honestly, if you want to share your hate on homo/bisexuals, you should try telling someone that actually cares

Just thought I would throw that in there lol
-----------------

P.S. Congrats to the gals who were nominated for the GGA! :D (Yeah I'm a bit late lol)
-----------------------
Keep Rockin' Baby!~
Kyou Kitsune~

7 comments:

  1. Waaaaaaaaait you're from London?! :S

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated your blog for an award! Check it out here darling *shimmys off*:http://thelovelyify.blogspot.com/2013/05/versatile-blogger-award-d.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thank you so much Crystal! :D <3
      I'll get started on my own post now :3

      Delete
  3. I like your look. You are amazing.
    I'm a new follower.

    bai, Shiki

    http://beautifuljrockdevil.blogspot.hu

    ReplyDelete