Monday 25 November 2013

Manba Makeup Tutorial!

Hello guys!

Sorry I've been away again, I find it hard to juggle blogging/youtube with studying. I'm at my last year in college and it's a very fast paced course, I'm learning so much and I am looking forward to qualifying and eventually specializing as a masseuse. I'm so glad I've finally found my goal in life! I want to go to Uni next year or very soon to study the Japanese language, but I need to get onto my own feet first. :3

So anyway, I recorded a manba/ganguro makeup tutorial yesterday, I really enjoyed doing the makeup, I thought it kind of suited me! haha!




When I went on to edit the video on my laptop it was lagging like crazy, I don't even know how I managed to edit the video. I literally just guessed where to put all the captions, it was a nightmare! I think it's time I got a new video editing software. I would use Sony Vegas if it wasn't so complicated >.>


I used some pictures I found on tumblr and instagram as refrences, hence why I kept glancing down throughout the video. Oh and the wig is a wig I was using for a Felicia cosplay, haven't gotten around to actually wearing it, but I plan to at the May expo :3

Here's a closeup of the eye makeup (the colours are a bit washed but hey):





The contacts are GEO Angel Blue, I should get around to reviewing them as I've been wearing them since may for my Viera cosplay.

----------------

Products Used:

Concealer & Foundation: MAC Concealer NW42, MAC Studio Fix Foundation in NW43
Contour: Sleek Contour Palette: Medium
Sleek CHAOS Palette: Jet Black Eyeshadow, Dark Blue Eyeshadow
Scarlet Rocks! Palette: White Eyeshadow, Hot Pink Eyeshadow, Blue Eyeshadow
Barry M White Kohl
Natural Collection White Eyeliner Pencil

I look forward to receiving more requests! I'll try and get videos out more frequently, I have a few lens reviews floating around on my computer but didn't like how they were recorded v.v
------------------------------------------
A few extra photos~







I hope I get more requests! xD

Keep Rockin' Baby!
~Kyou

2 comments:

  1. I still need to get my hands on some sleek products XD You did this look so flawlessly awesome job girl!

    thelovelyify.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, thank you very much Crystal! Greatly appreciated :D

      Delete