Sunday 31 March 2013

Simple Dark Gyaru Makeup Tutorial!

Hi guys!

So I've finally been able to wear makeup, I'm so relieved :3
If you don't know why I wasn't able to wear makeup, its because I had Blepharitis in my right eye. It's sort of like an infection, but mine was caused by an allergic reaction.
I tried out a new eyeliner, next thing I know my eye was all itchy and puffy lol.

But It's okay now, still a little itchy, but was given the all clear to put makeup on. :)



So here's my latest tutorial. It was requested by HikaruBunnie, and she wanted me to do a simple gothic styled makeup which she could wear on a day out with less than ten neutral colours.
She wanted me to create something that is wearable during the day, but also can be classed as evening makeup and still looks gothic (Hence both natural and bold lipstick).


I hope you like the tutorial. Me with my perfectionist ass just can't help but notice flaws all the time >.>
--------------------------------------------------------------------

Products used:

FACE

Sleek Liquid foundation in Praline
Sleek Concealer Palette in Medium
Sleek Contour & Highlight Palette
Sleek Chaos Palette Red Eyeshadow - Blush
---------------

EYES & EYEBROWS

Sleek Storm Palette: Copper Eyeshadow, Dark Matte Brown eyeshadow
Sleek Chaos Palette: Jet Black Eyeshadow
Sleek Au Natural Palette: Dark Khaki Eyeshadow,
Natural Collection Eyeshadow Duo: Pearl Eyeshadow
Sleek Silver Glitter Eyeshadow
Barry M Bold Jet Black Pencil
Scarlet Rocks Palette: Gunmetal Grey eyeshadow
---------

LIPS:

Look #1 - Sleek Concealer, Natural Collection Brown Lipliner, Bourjois Brown lipgloss

Look #2 - Rimmel: New Black Lipstick, Cherry Red Lipstick

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heres a close up of the nails that I wore : 

My hands are really dry from crafting and painting all my cosplay stuff ;_;
Anyway, I believe thats all :3
I'll have a haul video coming up soon. I'm still waiting for some stuff to arrive first though. My next tutorial will be another easy-to-follow one. Though I can't wait to do some complex and artistic tutorials!
-------------------------

"YOOOO!!! The HELL you doin'!!!?"

-------------------------------------

~Keep Rockin Baby!
~Kyou Kitsune

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're blogging again! I just started following you on Tumblr [I'm Kuri-pie, hi!] and I was hoping you were still active on this blog.

    Can I just say your skin is GORGEOUS? It's so clear, I'm jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kuri, and thanks for following me on tumblr! :D <3 <3

      Delete