Monday 22 April 2013

Just updating....

Hello guys,

Sooooo.....As you may have noticed I do disappear occassionally from all types of social networking, I don't post as much as I used to.
I've been super busy with putting the finishing touches to my cosplay, looking for a job and helping my mum plan her wedding.
I'm starting to think I should do vlogs and stuff, just do keep everything up to date. But I also need to blog about things that are close to home for me. I feel like I have much to write about but I just end up not doing it. >.>
-----------------------------
Anyway, I have lots of photos and stuffies to post here, so keep reading :3




These are two different eyeliner styles I've been wearing lately :3

On another note, I was thinking of changing my hair back to red. These photos are from 2012:



Whilst I like how the red looks, I'm also in love with the purple in my hair aswell. Choices choices.... ;_;

-----------------

I'm planning on filming another requested tutorial soon, and also a haul video. I also want to record a makeup video for my cosplay, but time is always of the essence and I never seem to have much of it lol.

On another note I've lost 5lbs. I started eating healthily and exercising more. Lately I've slipped out of exercising though lol, I tried pilates and literally fucked myself up xD

But on that note, I think if I continue then I will hopefully get a nice toned body. I also want to start taking martial arts classes so I also have some kind of fitness hobby outside of everything else I do, and so I also have some form of self defense. I get lots of creepy men following me around when I'm in the street.
Would rather be safe than sorry :3

I'm gonna wrap this up right here, I will post again very soon about something that has been bothering me >.>
---------------------

~Keep Rockin' Baby!
~Kyou Kitsune

8 comments:

  1. I defo recommend martial arts, you'll get so fit~! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really wanna do it, I can get fit and also be badass xD

      Delete
  2. You are GORGEOUS!
    I would like to see you with red hair again soon, though both look great. I really like how you do your eye makeup aswell, it's really neat and not too OTT. ^^

    And keep up with the fitness regime, you look great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! <3
      You're so lovely bunnie :3

      Delete
  3. You are so pretty! May I please ask what the name of the lenses you are wearing? I am in love with them! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The lenses in the photos with purple hair are Geo Nudy Brown - I have a video review of them I'm currently editing. And in the pictures with the red hair I'm wearing Geo Angel Brown :3

      Delete
  4. No problem :D hey can I ask you two questions i'm sorry you don't have to answer them but I'll try lol

    1) do the geo nudy brown lenses show up as a medium - dark brown like in the pictures in person? because in lots of pictures of them they are really really light/pale so i was worried it would look unnatural

    2) i really want to go gyaru and love the false eyelashes look but i'm a bit of a wuss i care too much what others think and i'm scared i'm going to get judged for wearing too much makeup if i wear them how can i get the confidence to wear them? i love them i have tried them on in my home but never worn them out i'm too self conscious

    thank you so much if you answer and also can i add please become a model because you are too beautiful! I'll leave you alone now have an awesome day xxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1. They only look pale in the light, but are quite natural looking in normal light. They don't really look unnatural in person, but if it's sunny they do look hazel.

      2. I think you should try building up to wearing gyaru makeup outside. Like starting with eyelashes that are smaller, more natural and see how comfortable you feel with them on during the day. Also by wearing a toned down version of the look until you gain confidence. You also shouldn't try to think about if other people are judging you because they may not always be thinking of something negative. Women wear falsies all the time, so people won't think anything weird. :)

      Hope this helps you! I have been working on becoming a model, thank you so much :3

      Delete