Wednesday 20 February 2013

My Birthday Holiday!


Heyaaaaaaa guyssssss!



So As you may know from my previous post, I went away to a family resort for 3 days.
I had sooooooooooo much fun! I had my first drink as an 18 year old! :D

I won lots of prizes and stuff at the fairground and at the arcade. There was a darts game where you have to pop the balloons, and everyone was really shocked at my amazing accuracy lol. There was a dad there that couldn't even pop one balloon for his son! Poor guy xD
----------------------------------------
15th Feb 2013 ~

The day of my birthday! I woke up and was given gifts from my mum. I recieved a nintendo 3DS with three games, a bracelet with my birthstone in it, an 18th birthday key, and a really beautiful birthday card with some really touching words inside of it. I cried buckets of happy tears :'3

I also got lots of chocolate and a cute yellow kitty from my boyfriend. He's such a cupcake :D

My stepdad gave me a pretty chain with a cross pendant on it aswell :3


------------


We left the house at around 12pm, and made our way to the resort. As soon as we got there we unpacked, and I changed my clothes. I was supposed to wear a dress, but it was too cold. 
Ain't nobody got time for that!
 This was my outfit and makeup of the day :3

                                      

             
            


          



                                                
After I cut my cake and had some more wine~
This is what my shirt said:
"Mellow Birds" Haha! I don't smoke, but I found it pretty hilarious xD
I also wore these false nails. They kept on dropping off though because I didn't have any nail glue on me.


My B-day was soooooooooo fun!  I had such a great day!



----------------------------------


16th Feb 2013 ~

I did the same things as I did on my birthday, except I went to a Spa and got my nails done. They have this really cool jacuzzi tub there, and I pretty much could have sat there for the whole 2 hours xD

After my manicure I took a picture of the resort's fairground from the spa window:

PENIS SHAPED TOWER! 

I really wanted to go on the Helter Skelter slide (penis tower xD). But it was SOOOOOOO high! And I'm super duper afraid of heights. I hope we get a chance to go back in summer so I can tumble down the slide. Possibly on my neck LOL 


Outfits:

Day time outfit for breakfast and lunchtime. By now you could probably tell I'm an Angry Birds freak. A serious freak.



I changed my outfit for the evening because we were supposed to go to a show. We ended up watching some Pro Wrestling instead. Those men were seriously oiled up...and phwoar >.>




I've had those boots for a while now, but since I hardly take photos of my outfits its your first time seeing them! They're my favourite boots to wear on my days off :D

----------------------

17th Feb 2013 ~

My last day on the break. 
So first of all we were meant to go to some show to see a werewolf. And what happened? Well the goddamn werewolf didn't even show up! I was really looking forward to seeing him aswell :(

I got a picture of the outside of the house though. It was so huge I couldn't get the whole thing into the photo no matter where I stood. So half should do lol. It was called the World of Wonder





I mean, how cool does that sound? And the werewolf didn't even bother to show up??! D:<
Maybe it really is a world of Wonder. Wondering where the heck the werewolf was anyway v.v

Anyway, enough ramblings.

Here's a fun photo of me on that day, riding a wooden donkey :3




I won the hat earlier that day from a fairground game xD

----------------

I bought lots of sweets and chocolates whilst I was there. I ate lots of burgers aswell. SO FUN! And the food just seems to get better and better there, every single year.
So yeah! I think that sums just about everything up for my birthday holiday. On the 18th I went home. I honestly could not have wished to be anywhere else than to be by the seaside, riding wooden donkey's with my family :3

Once I get my ID I'm going to have my first experience at a club :D

(P.S. I'm really sorry if some of the photo's are out of line, I don't know why it happens :<)
----------------------------
Thanks for reading!
----------------------------

Keep Rockin' Baby!~
Kyou Kitsune~ 

11 comments:

  1. Glad you had a great bday! I love your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you had great fun! You're really beautiful and i love your boots! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute lol Lovely photos, looks like you had fun :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated! I hate when nails keep dropping off and you have no nail glue OTL so annoying!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! <3
      And yes, its the most irritating thing ever, especially when you need to get something out of your bag! xD

      Delete