Thursday 14 February 2013

I'm 18 tomorrow! :D and OOTD

Hello everyone! Howdy?

Hope you are all having/had a good valentines day!

Week old photo is a week old xD
Today I had a mini shopping spree for an outfit for my birthday. :3
I'm going to a family resort for 3 nights...which would be my 12th time going there lol.

So, what are some interesting things I bought?

Well I went into Superdrug and they were selling these GOREGOUS Japanese style acryllic nails.



These are the ones I'm going to wear:


Aren't they beautiful? :'D

Also, I got some false eyelashes and a few bits of makeup :)





THERES NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY FALSIES! xD
And I'm still on the hunt for some bottom eyelashes because I keep on losing mine. So hopefully when I get there I can find some substitute bottom eyelashes :3

-------------------


This was my outfit for the day. I didn't wear any jewellery on my hands because I put my hands in my fluffy pockets when I go outside :3




 I did a different style of makeup today, I don't usually use white eyeliner like this, but I thought I would give it a try and I really like it. :3


I also tried on some Black lipstick! Haha, I kind of like how it looks xD

        


-----------------------------------------

Soooooooo, I was requested to do a Manba or Ganguro look and a simple gothic gyaru look :3
I can't wait to do the Ganguro one!

So, I will be posting my outfits and stuff on Tumblr and Instagram since I'm not going to pay for the Wi-Fi at the hotel room, and I'm not taking my laptop. So I'll keep you updated on those sites.

I know this is a short post, but I'm currently packing my suitcase! :D
---------------------------------------

~Keep Rockin' Baby!
~Kyou

4 comments:

  1. Cute nails and sexy lashes! I wannan see you do those looks especially the manba look! :D It'll be pretty different but it's always fun to see how other people look with that type of make up on.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I really am looking forward to doing the more "extreme" sides of gyaru makeup! I think it will be an enjoyable experience to wear extremely heavy makeup xD

      Delete
  2. Sooo gorgeous! I'm full of envy here, J'adore your black lipstick - very sexy, my dear! :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awww thanks! But you're beautiful too! :D

      Delete