Saturday 24 November 2012

Photoshoot outfit + Youtube videos

Hello!

I had my photoshoot today, with the photographer Cyril in my wa-lolita outfit :3
It was cold, rainy and miserable. The original shoot was supposed to be outdoors in the Kyoto Gardens at Holland Park....





But due to the weather we had to improvise with an alternative xD
I haven't got any photos from the actual shoot yet, but when I do get them I will post the pics up on here.

Heres how my outfit looked:

This photo was taken when I got home :D

This photo was actually taken in May 2012 when I first got the dress, I also had no circle lenses v.v

This was also taken in May :3

So!, I'm going to be uploading videos to youtube in December while I'm on my Christmas break. 
I will have alot more time to do it then, and I'm going to upload an introduction to my channel and maybe a quick makeup tutorial :3

We'll see when the time comes!

Tomorrow I might take a trip to Camden Town for the first time! I can't believe I've lived in London and never visited the place, despite of how interesting it is xD

Anyway, Back to long....tedious art homework =_=

BLUEBERRY CHOCOLATE PANCAKE! :D

Keep rockin' baby!~
~Kyou

No comments:

Post a Comment