Saturday 3 November 2012

Final Fantasy Distant Worlds: The Celebration + Video Footage


Hello everyone!

So basically right, I went to the FF Distant Worlds Concert at the Royal Albert Hall! I had SUCH a great time honestly. The amount of time my eyes welled up with tears....it was so emotional there. I still feel a little emotional even now. :')



The Royal Philharmonic Concert Orchestra were absolutely incredible! It felt like I was actually in the game itself, it was unreal. 

The Conductor for the orchestra was Arnie Roth, he was a pretty funny guy :3

Crystal Kay came on and sung Eyes On Me from Final Fantasy VIII. She's such an amazing singer! I almost cried when she started singing! 

Susan Calloway sung a song from Final Fantasy IV or V...I can't remember the name of it, but the song was incredible, and she had a really, really beautiful voice :D

Nobuo Uematsu also attended this concert. I couldn't actually believe the moment when I saw him, I got really emotional and starstruck. The guy is an absolute legend! And to know I was in the same room as him was....absolutely amazing ;A;

This was probably the best thing I have ever been to in my entire life. 
This is seriously something I could never forget. I am so grateful for being able to attend :3
This was something so special, as they are only doing three of these special performances (because of the 25 year anniversary) and it started here, in London! :)

(This 8D) I only recorded two of the performances, because I was so into the music xD



Battle Themes: 



Dalmasca Estersand:




GOOSEBERRY SUGAR DOUGHNUT! :D

Keep rockin' baby!

~Kyou

No comments:

Post a Comment