Monday 19 November 2012

Kyou's Shopping Spree! + OOTD!

Hello everyone!

Sorry I haven't been able to post in a while, I'm super busy with all my college homework and I haven't really had much time to actually post anything to my blog or take photos.

So today I went on a little shopping spree to ONLY buy false eyelashes.....I ended up buying a ton of stuff LOL.
I also donated money to charity! A guy was standing in the tube station wearing a Wolverine costume and I just had to donate. I can't believe people were actually just walking around him like he wasn't there .-.

So what did I get?

I got 3 pairs of eyelashes, a white eyeliner, a black eyeliner, a hello kitty makeup bag, (I don't even like hello kitty, but its the only makeup bag that I found that was big enough v.v) a concealer palette, liquid foundation and eyebrow wax strips.
I really don't know why everything was security protected though. Who is going to steal eyebrow shapers? Come on...Seriously?
The best looking pair of eyelashes has to be the Glamour lashes. They look so amazing when they're on. And the We Are Faux eyelashes will be my "daytime" lashes
I tried both of these lipsticks on my lips. They look horrible unfortunately lol.
*Goes back on a pilgrimage to find a decent nude lipstick"



I then went into Primark and bought a pair of nice studded skinny jeans, journeyed into TK Maxx and ended up buying a pair of these lovely Fire Trap boots and a new Superdry jacket:


Sorry not the best photo, but it's all I could take v.v


Here's my outfit of the day (sorry about my face xD):



I guess alot of people would argue and say my style is more Gyaruo, but my makeup is Gyaru. I'm a tomboy and I just wear what I'm comfortable in to be honest lol

My mum took this photo of me when I was watching TV. I don't think I've ever looked this glamourous whilst watching TV before LOL:



Annnnd that's it.... Sorry for the short blog post, I will be posting again this weekend because I have a photoshoot arranged on Saturday.

The theme is....Japanese! That's all the info I can give you about my photoshoot! Nyahaahahaha! >:3

Time to rip my eyebrows off! 8D

RASPBERRY CITRUS COOKIE! :D


Keep rockin' baby!

~Kyou

4 comments:

  1. You are super adorable. I just want you to know that...lol! And I love those rings and spiked choker! :o Good luck with your photoshoot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks alot!! :3
      The rings were really cheap though, they've gone all brown ;_;

      Delete