Monday 10 December 2012

Christmas Gyaru makeup! :D

Hey hey!

So heres my Christmas Gyaru makeup! I originally wanted to do the look using green, but I think I'll save that for another tutorial.

After recording this THREE times I got lazy. My memory card corrupted, so I got another one and that one corrupted aswell. So Im counting on this one not to fail me -_-

Anyway, keep reading to see how I achieved this look! :D




                          


Here's how it looks without any bottom lashes

Products used:

EYES:

Pale gold eyeshadow pencil
White eyeshadow 
Barry M- Red Dazzle Dust
Barry M - Gold eyeliner pencil
No.7- Liquid eyeliner
Sleek: Black eyeshadow
Gold glittery liquid eyeliner

EYEBROWS: 

Sleek: Black eyeshadow
Sleek: Highlighter

LIPS:

Palmers Dark Chocolate and Mint lipgloss (yummy!)

Hope you enjoy this tutoriallllllllllll!
Don't forget to subscribe!

~Keep Rockin' Baby! 

~Kyou

2 comments:

  1. Cute makeup look. I'll have to try this sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I would love to see pics if you do! :3

      Delete